Web app for synchronization of issue labels across repositories
The real purpose of this project is purely artificial. It serves as a task for MI-PYT course at CTU and will see no real use.
With that out of the way, let’s pretend the project serves a real purpose from this moment on.
Labelsync utility serves as a label synchronizer. It helps you maintain consistent label definitions across multiple git repositories and allows for easy label definitions editing.
- Hosted at http://novotkry.pythonanywhere.com
- Supports github and gitlab for managed repositories
- Easy to extend by extending a base class
- Git repository as an authority for labels
- Simple html gui for label and master repo management
- Login data managed separately from label and repository data
Installation and usage
$ python setup.py install $ export FLASK_APP=labelsync $ flask run
Then visit the web application on displayed address.
This project is licensed under the WTFPL License - see the LICENSE file for more details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size labelsync-0.1.1.tar.gz (13.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|