A package to connect to and interact with Lake Shore instruments.
Lake Shore Python Driver
The Lake Shore python driver allows users to quickly and easily communicate with Lake Shore instruments. It automatically establishes a connection and provides a variety of functions specific to the product that configure settings and acquire measurements.
- F41 and F71 Teslameters
- 155 Precision I/V Source
- M91 FastHall Controller
- M81 Synchronous Source Measure System
- Model 224 Temperature Monitor
- Model 240 Input Modules
- Model 335 Cryogenic Temperature Controller
- Model 336 Cryogenic Temperature Controller
- Model 372 AC Resistance Bridge
- Model 121 Programmable DC Current Source
- Model 350 Cryogenic Temperature Controller
- Model 425 Gaussmeter
- Model 643 Electromagnet Power Supply
- Model 648 Electromagnet Power Supply
Install the driver using pip:
pip install lakeshore
A Simple Example
The following code will connect to a 155 Precision Source over USB and print what is returned by an identification query.
from lakeshore import PrecisionSource my_instrument = PrecisionSource() print(my_instrument.query('*IDN?'))
We want your feedback!
Please request changes, features, and additional instruments through the GitHub issues page.
Don't hesitate to create pull requests. They make the driver better for everyone!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for lakeshore-1.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl