A Linked Data Platform repository sever.
LAKEsuperior is an alternative Fedora Repository implementation.
The full documentation is maintained in Read The Docs. Please refer to that for more info.
The following instructions are aimed at a manual install using this git repository. For a hands-off install using Docker, see the setup documentation.
- Python 3.5 or greater.
- A message broker supporting the STOMP protocol. For testing and evaluation purposes, CoilMQ is included with the dependencies and should be automatically installed.
- Create a virtualenv in a project folder: virtualenv -p <python 3.5+ exec path> <virtualenv folder>
- Activate the virtualenv: source <path_to_virtualenv>/bin/activate
- Clone this repo: git clone https://github.com/scossu/lakesuperior.git
- cd into repo folder
- Install dependencies: pip install -r requirements.txt
- Start your STOMP broker, e.g.: coilmq &. If you have another queue manager listening to port 61613 you can either configure a different port on the application configuration, or use the existing message queue.
- Run ./lsup-admin bootstrap to initialize the binary and graph stores
- Run ./fcrepo.
This has been so far a single person’s off-hours project (with much input from several sides). In order to turn into anything close to a Beta release and eventually to a production-ready implementation, it needs some community love.
Contributions are welcome in all forms, including ideas, issue reports, or even just spinning up the software and providing some feedback. LAKEsuperior is meant to live as a community project.
See Contributing Guidelines for further details on how to fork, improve, document and test the project.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lakesuperior-1.0.0a9-py3-none-any.whl (68.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for lakesuperior-1.0.0a9-py3-none-any.whl