An AWS Lambda command line interface (CLI). It helps you in creating, building, testing and deploying your lambda functions.
- Now compatible with Python 2 and 3.
- Now compatible with Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Invoke locally lambdas in your machine with simulated events or real events
- Easy import and deploy your lambdas in different regions (v0.3.0)
- Supporting Lambda Environment Variables (Even in local execution) (v0.3.3)
We are open to contributions. Also let we know if you need some feature that is not implemented or it’s not working properly. Please feel free to open an Issue in the Github project requesting fixes or new features.
Easy to use and install
We provide a step-by-step installation guide with installation manual and how to use.
Access now here.
$ pip install lambda-toolkit -U
Lambda-toolkit offers a lambda proxy
Using lambda-toolkit proxy you’re able to debug real events in real time in your own machine.
See how it works.
After you create a proxy, you’re able even to put breakpoints in your code, like the example below:
Lambda-toolkit offers lambda tailing
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|lambda_toolkit-0.3.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|lambda-toolkit-0.3.7.tar.gz (21.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|