A scalpel, or lancet, is a small and extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection, and various arts and crafts (called a hobby knife).
Lancet is a command line utility to streamline the various activities related to the development and maintenance of a software package.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://lancet.rtfd.org.
Not yet released on PyPI:
brew install libgit2 pipsi install –python=$(which python3) https://github.com/GaretJax/lancet/archive/master.zip
- Start tasks (create branch, set correct issue status/assignee, start linked harvest timer)
- Suspend tasks (pause harvest timer, set issue status)
- Resume tasks (resume timer, set issue status)
- Rapidly open issue tracker task page
See http://cl.ly/0u28140B1Y15 and lancet --help for additional details.