A scalpel, or lancet, is a small and extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection, and various arts and crafts (called a hobby knife).
Lancet is a command line utility to streamline the various activities related to the development and maintenance of a software package.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://lancet.rtfd.org (TODO).
brew install libgit2 pipsi install --python=$(which python3) lancet
Once installed, set up the initial configuration by running:
TODO: For each not-yet-configured project, you can then run:
cd path/to/project lancet init
This creates a new project-level configuration file that can be shared across different users (and thus commited to source control).
- Start tasks (create branch, set correct issue status/assignee, start linked harvest timer)
- Suspend tasks (pause harvest timer, set issue status)
- Resume tasks (resume timer, set issue status)
- Rapidly open issue tracker task page
See http://cl.ly/0u28140B1Y15 for a short visual demo and lancet --help for additional details:
Usage: lancet [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]... Options: -h, --help Show this message and exit. Commands: browse Open the issue tracker page for the given... logout Forget saved passwords for the web services. pause Pause work on the current issue. resume Resume work on the currently active issue. setup Run a wizard to create the user-level... time Start an Harvest timer for the given issue. workon Start work on a given issue.
A lot of commands are still missing, as for example:
- init: to setup the project-level configuration for any given project.
- pr: to open a new pull-request and update the tracker accordingly.
- review: to streamline the whole reviewing process (pulling, linting,diffs,…).
- merge: to help in getting a more strict merge process in place (and cleanup afterwards). Can include rebasing helpers.
- Other issue tracker/Harvest interaction utilities (list, search, comment, …)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lancet-0.2-py3-none-any.whl (14.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size lancet-0.2.tar.gz (11.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|