A scalpel, or lancet, is a small and extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection, and various arts and crafts (called a hobby knife).
Lancet is a command line utility to streamline the various activities related to the development and maintenance of a software package.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://lancet.rtfd.org
Check out the documentation.
Once installed, set up the initial configuration by running:
For each not-yet-configured project, you can then run:
cd path/to/project lancet init
This creates a new project-level configuration file that can be shared across different users (and thus commited to source control).
A lot of commands are still missing, as for example:
- pr: to open a new pull-request and update the tracker accordingly.
- review: to streamline the whole reviewing process (pulling, linting,diffs,…).
- merge: to help in getting a more strict merge process in place (and cleanup afterwards). Can include rebasing helpers.
- Other issue tracker/Harvest interaction utilities (list, search, comment, …)
0.4.2 - 2015-01-05
- Fix python-slugify requirement.
0.4.1 - 2015-01-05
- Update requirements.
0.4 - 2015-01-05
If your setup includes remote configured to be accessed over SSH, you may need to reinstall libgit2 with brew reinstall libgit2 --with-libssh2.
- Added facilities to integrate with the current shell, for stuff like cd’ing to other directories or activating virtual environments.
- Added a --version option to lancet.
- Fetch latest changes from origin before creating new working branches (#1).
- Added an activate command to cd to the project directory and (optionally) activate a virtual environment.
- Added the harvest-projects and harvest-tasks commands to list projects/tasks IDs from Harvest.
- Added an init command to create project-level configuration files (#2).
0.3 - 2014-12-30
- Handle unassigned issues (#5).
- Avoid logging out the web user when accessign the JIRA API (#4).
- Initial documentation stub (#3).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|lancet-0.4.2-py27-none-any.whl (18.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jan 5, 2015|
|lancet-0.4.2.tar.gz (15.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 5, 2015|