Lantz is an automation and instrumentation toolkit with a clean, well-designed and consistent interface. It provides a core of commonly used functionalities for building applications that communicate with scientific instruments allowing rapid application prototyping, development and testing.
This contains the lantz.qt subpackage.
For a longer description and docs, please visit the root of the project:
The Lantz Authors
- Added pinned protocol to Backend moveToThread
- Add option to show pretty / abbreviated units in widget.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Stabilized update_on_change.
- Extracted Qt from Lantz 0.4.dev0
- Updated to Pyqt5.
- Added logging capabilites to Frontend and Backend.
- Introduced MessageBasedDriver, a class to rule them all.
- Moved drivers
- Moved old base classes (serial, usb, tcp, visa) to legacy package.
- Moved instrument drivers based on legacy classes to legacy package.
- Migrated instrument classes to MessageBasedDriver.
- Improved logging to avoid duplication and useless info.
- Frontend and Backend for application development.
- Implemented Chart block.
- Implemented Scan block.
- Implemented FeatScan block.
- Implemented Loop block.
- Implemented Layout block.
- Online documentation now shows the drivers classes.
- Stub classes to enable documentation building without required packages.
- Moved simulator from script to console-script.
- Changed sphinx theme to read the docs.
- Introduced start_gui helper function to start an app with a ui file and an instrument or instruments.
- Introduced start_test_app helper function to start the test panel.
- Introduced start_gui_app takes a backend and fronted and shows the app.
- Moved get-lantz script to a gist.
- Removed lantz-shell, equivalent functionality was contributed to PyVISA.
- Support simultaneous values and units in Feat. (Issue #25)
- Use Qt import scheme from IPython.
- Helper functions for multiple initialization: initialize_many and finalize_many.
- GUI support for initialize_many and finalize_many.
- New instrument drivers.
- first public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lantz-qt-0.5.3.tar.gz (60.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|