Generate beautiful plots for LaTeX using your existing matplotlib-based code.
Generate beautiful plots for LaTeX using your existing Matplotlib-based code.
You can also use this package to generate plots without using LaTeX. Just don’t run lp.latexify().
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://latexipy.readthedocs.io.
To plot in Python:
import latexipy as lp lp.latexify() # Change to a serif font that fits with most LaTeX. with lp.figure('filename'): # saves in img/ by default. draw_the_plot()
To display in LaTeX:
- Automatically generate multiple plot types, such as PDF, PNG, and PGF for LaTeX.
- Works with all Matplotlib-based packages, including Seaborn and Pandas.
- Allows for easily changing the style temporarily.
- Fix README rendering for Github and PyPI.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for latexipy-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl