PyQt based GUI tool which allows to visualize, design and export the lattice graph models.
Lattice graph designer is a tool which allows to visualize and create a lattice graph model using the intuitive GUI and interactive 3D drag-and-drop graph manipulation pane. It was primarily created for the ALPS project to deal with a lattice graph of the Heisenberg model defined in ALPS xml graph format. Support of the other formats and projects can be extended.
- Git-hub repo: https://github.com/luchko/latticegraph_designer
- Documentation: https://latticegraph-designer.readthedocs.io
GUI is based on PyQt. Program is compatible with Python 2.7 or Python 3.3+ and PyQt4 4.6+ or PyQt5 5.2+.
- import and visualisation of the lattice graph saved in the ALPS compatible lattice graph xml format.
- import the crystal structure providing the unit cell parameters, sites coordinates and the space group symmetry operations.
- import the crystal structure from the CIF file.
- export the lattice graph to the ALPS compatible xml file.
- interactive 3D drag-and-drop graph manipulation pane based on matplotlib
- manipulation edges (add, remove, change type) referring to the distance between vertices they connect.
- xml code editor (highlighting, synchronization with manipulation pane)
- exporting the figure of the lattice graph model.
- animation manager allows to animate a 3D model and save the animation in mp4 or gif format.
- preferences manager allows setting the visual theme of the lattice graph displayed on the manipulation pane.