Module package for implementing LDAP clients
Module package ldap0 provides an object-oriented API to access LDAP directory servers from Python programs. Mainly it wraps the OpenLDAP 2.x libs for that purpose.
Additionally the package contains some Python modules for:
- parsing and producing LDIF
- handling LDAP URLs
- parse and handle LDAPv3 subschema
- LDAPv3 extended operations and controls
- automatic tests with OpenLDAP server
Installing this module is required for running this software:
- _ldap0_ means _ldap_ reset.
- Version 0.3.0+ only works with Python 3.6 or newer! For Python 2 release 0.2.7 must be used.
- This module is of no general use!
- Don’t use it for your own project! The API may change at any time without further notice! You have been warned!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ldap0-1.1.4.tar.gz (84.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|