Module package for implementing LDAP clients
Module package ldap0 provides an object-oriented API to access LDAP directory servers from Python programs. Mainly it wraps the OpenLDAP 2.x libs for that purpose.
Additionally the package contains some Python modules for:
- parsing and producing LDIF
- handling LDAP URLs
- parse and handle LDAPv3 subschema
- LDAPv3 extended operations and controls
- automatic tests with OpenLDAP server
Installing this module is required for running this software:
- This module is of no general use!
- Don’t use it for your own project!
- The API may change at any time without further notice!
You have been warned!