Closed caption converter
PLEASE SEE pbs/pycaption FOR OFFICIAL RELEASES.
pycaption is a caption reading/writing module. Use one of the given Readers to read content into a CaptionSet object, and then use one of the Writers to output the CaptionSet into captions of your desired format.
Version 2.0.0@learningequality passes all tests with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, and 3.7. Version 2.1.0@learningequality passes all tests with Python 3.5+, 3.6, and 3.7.
For details, see the documentation.
- Python 2.7 and 3.4 support removed
- Python 2 and 3 support (see branch py27@pbs)
- Upgraded beautifulsoup4 package to a more current version, and resolved issues with tests due to upgrade. See full detailed changes here.
- Removed from future import standard_library as it can cause issues with other packages and its removal causes no test failures.
- Fixed DFXPReader issue with default language (see this PR)
- Changed global default language to ISO-639-2 undetermined language code und (see this PR)
- Pinned lxml<4.4.0 to maintain Python 3.4 compatibility for now
- Added Python 3 support (see pbs/pycaption).
- Added positioning support
- Created documentation
This module is Copyright 2012 PBS.org and is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size le_pycaption-2.1.0a1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (261.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size le-pycaption-2.1.0a1.tar.gz (218.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for le_pycaption-2.1.0a1-py2.py3-none-any.whl