A client for the leanbase API.
A client for the Leanbase API in python.
import leanbase as lb lb.configure(api_key='api_key') lb.await_initialisation(timeout=0.25) # optional if lb.user(user).can_access('quarter_pounds'): # Do this else: # Do that. lb.user(user).completed('arduous_goal') # optional, recommended.
The code and the runtime is divided into the following modules. Storage, Client, Models and API.
Using the client is effectively using the API provided with it. At configuration,
- a client and stores are created
- stores are connected to the client (for auto-updates)
- the client requests for the first payload and updates the store accordingly.
- the stores are queried for the feature along with its segments definitions
- the evaluation algorithm is invoked.
- the client and stores ensure that the feature definition is always up-to-date
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size leanbase-1.6.0.tar.gz (12.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size leanbase-1.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (17.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|