Mail Services provided by Bitmask, the LEAP Client.
Mail services for the LEAP Client.
More info: https://leap.se
Use trial to run the test suite:
… and all its goodies. To run all imap tests in a loop until some of them fails:
trial -u leap.mail.imap
Read the trial manpage for more options .
For testing the IMAP server implementation, there are a couple of utilities. From the leap.mail.imap.tests folder, and with an already initialized server running:
./regressions_mime_struct user@provider pass path_to_samples/
You can find several message samples in the leap/mail/tests folder.
0.4.1 - 18 Apr, 2016
- #7656: Emit multi-user aware events.
- #4008: Add token-based authentication to local IMAP/SMTP services.
- #7889: Use cryptography instead of pycryptopp to reduce dependencies.
- #7263: Implement local bounces to notify user of SMTP delivery errors.
- Use twisted.cred to authenticate IMAP/SMTP users.
- Verify plain text signed email.
- Validate signature with attachments.
- Use fingerprint instead of key_id to address keys.
- #7861: Use the right succeed function for passthrough encrypted email.
- #7898: Fix IMAP fetch headers
- #7977: Decode attached keys so they are recognized by keymanager.
- #7952: Specify openssl backend explicitely.
- Fix the get_body logic for corner-cases in which body is None (yet-to-be synced docs, mainly).
- Let the inbox used in IncomingMail notify any subscribed Mailbox.
- Adds user_id to Account (fixes Pixelated mail leakage).
- Change IMAPAccount signature, for consistency with a previous Account change.