Linux Foundation DocsConf
The purpose of this project is to allow LF projects a centralized location for storing common project configuration.
To use this a project should create a conf.yaml file in the same directory as their conf.py. The minimal configuration for conf.py is:
from docs_conf import *
The minimal configuration for conf.yaml file is:
Docs will load default configuration for ‘myproject’ from this package if it exists, otherwise it will load basic configuration from Sphinx defaults.
Configuration precedence for configuration is as follows:
- conf.py structure and documentation:
- [ ] Define the minimal set of config values to release initial version.
These can probably come from ODL/OPNFV site conf.py files.
- [ ] Use sane defaults, and don’t error out if something is not set.
We must import each config cleanly (if it doesn’t exist, set None or something; like the function dict.get()).
- [ ] Create own documentation for project detailing use of ‘conf.cfg’
file as some values will require subkeys given that they’re dictionaries or expect a list of tuples.
- [ ] Setup and document section. With the documentation organized by section,
the config should also contain these section and look for their values under them.
general (aka sphinx)
[ ] Configure pre-plugin sections, and reference by plugin listing.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for lfdocs_conf-0.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl