Last File Manager is a powerful file manager for the UNIX console.
Last File Manager is a powerful file manager for the UNIX console. It has a curses interface and it’s written in Python v3.4+.
Some of the features you can find in lfm:
- console-based file manager for UNIX platforms
- 1-pane or 2-pane view
- files filters
- VFS for compressed files
- tree view
- dialogs with entry completion
- PowerCLI, a command line interface with advanced features
- fast access to the shell
- direct integration of find/grep, df and other tools
- color files by extension [Andrey Skvortsov]
- fully customizable themes (colors)
- fully customizable key bindings
- support for filenames with wide chars, f.e. East Asian
- …and many others
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lfm-3.1.tar.gz (88.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|