python library for go applications
Copyright Oscar Benjamin 2012. Released under GPL v3.0 or at your discretion any future version of the GPL.
libpygo is a python library for working with the ancient board game, go. It is currently in the very early stages of development.
Initial development plan:
- Add GPL to project (DONE!)
- Create basic directory structure for project (DONE!)
- Write basic game class to run with tests (DONE!)
- Create documentation framework with API (DONE!)
- Create doc-testing framework (DONE!)
- Create unit-testing framework (WIP)
- Implement coverage testing.
- Create installation files.
- Upload downloadable installers.
- Create proper documentation.
- Upload the documentation somewhere.
Ongoing development plan:
- Design a Game class
- Write tests for processing both legal and illegal moves.
- Implement the tests in the Game class for a generic ruleset.
- Implement reading sgf files
- Create game interfaces
- Implement cli interface
- Implement Tkinter interface
- Implement web server interface
- Implement email server interface