python library for go applications
Copyright Oscar Benjamin 2012. Released under GPL v3.0 or at your discretion any future version of the GPL.
libpygo is a python library for working with the ancient board game, go. It is currently in the very early stages of development.
- Write tests for processing both legal and illegal moves.
- Implement the tests in the Game class for a generic ruleset.
- Implement reading sgf files
- Implement cli interface
- Implement Tkinter interface
- Implement web server interface
- Implement email server interface