A Lino Django application for managing family contacts
Lino Amici is a Lino Django application for managing family contacts.
- Source code: https://gitlab.com/lino-framework/amici
- This is an integral part of the Lino framework, which is documented at https://www.lino-framework.org
- The changelog is at https://www.lino-framework.org/changes
- For introductions, commercial information and hosting solutions see https://www.saffre-rumma.net
- This is a sustainably free open-source project. Your contributions are welcome. See https://community.lino-framework.org for details.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lino-amici-21.6.0.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|