A Lino Welfare for the PCSW of Châtelet
Lino Welfare Eupen is a Lino Welfare application developed and maintained for the PCSW of Eupen in Belgium.
- The central project homepage is http://weleup.lino-framework.org
- For introductions and commercial information see www.saffre-rumma.net.
- Technical specifications and test suites are in Lino Welfare.
- The German project homepage contains release notes and end-user docs.
- Online demo site at http://welfare-demo.lino-framework.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lino-weleup-21.3.1.tar.gz (299.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|