Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA's HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports
Literature Getter (litter_getter)
Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA’s HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://litter-getter.readthedocs.io.
- Fix bug in capturing title text with child elements
- Fix bug in capturing abstract text with child elements
- Bump RISparser version
- Prevent error if fetch called before count (@breisfeld)
- Return unicode XML instead of bytes in dict
- Upgraded to Python 3 only
- Try to return an int for ID unless it fails; then keep string
- Added documentation.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|litter_getter-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Jun 5, 2018|
|litter_getter-0.2.4.tar.gz (38.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 5, 2018|