Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA's HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports
Literature Getter (litter_getter)
Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA’s HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://litter-getter.readthedocs.io.
- Return unicode XML instead of bytes in dict
- Upgraded to Python 3 only
- Try to return an int for ID unless it fails; then keep string
- Added documentation.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|litter_getter-0.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.6||Wheel||May 30, 2017|
|litter_getter-0.2.1.tar.gz (45.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 30, 2017|