Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA's HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports
Literature Getter (litter_getter)
Retrieve literature from biomedical reference libraries such as PubMed, EPA’s HERO, and imports from Endnote RIS exports.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://litter-getter.readthedocs.io.
- Return unicode XML instead of bytes in dict
- Upgraded to Python 3 only
- Try to return an int for ID unless it fails; then keep string
- Added documentation.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(11.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.6||May 30, 2017|
(45.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||May 30, 2017|