Livestreamer-curses is a curses frontend to livestreamer
Livestreamer-curses is a limited front-end to Chrippa’s Livestreamer for UNIX systems. With it you can manage a list of your favorite streams and play them (several at a time if your connection can handle it).
Install using pip install livestreamer-curses which will provide the livestreamer-curses command
To change the way to call livestreamer, use the configuration file (default: ~/.livestreamer-cursesrc). See sample file for usage.
- v1.1.0 (25 May 2014)
- Feature: Added a way to check and filter offline streams. Use O to refresh and o to toggle showing offline. See also CHECK_ONLINE_ON_START option to perform this check when starting livestreamer-curses.
- Bugfixes: Better handling of special keys and configuration file
- v1.0.0 (24 Feb. 2014)
- Backward incompatible changes: change project structure to accomodate for distutils
- Feature: Added -d and -f options for custom database and config file locations, respectively.
- v0.32 (23 Feb. 2014)
- Buxgix: Actually use selected command line (how did I miss this?!)
- v0.31 (09 Jan. 2014)
- Buxgix: Streams are now properly sorted when filtering
- v0.3 (09 Jan. 2014)
- Feature: .livestreamer-cursesrc file which comes with 2 configuration options, see livestreamer-cursesrc.sample
- v0.2 (22 Dec. 2013)
- Feature: filter streams with f key, clear it with F
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|livestreamer-curses-1.1.0.linux-x86_64.tar.gz (20.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Dumb Binary||any||May 25, 2014|
|livestreamer-curses-1.1.0.tar.gz (9.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 25, 2014|