This package is no longer maintained separately. It is now part of ll.xist
ll-core is a collection of the following modules:
- ansistyle can be used for colored terminal output (via ANSI
- color provides classes and functions for handling RGB color values.
This includes the ability to convert between different color models
(RGB, HSV, HLS) as well as to and from CSS format, and several functions
for modifying and mixing colors.
- make is an object oriented make replacement. Like make it allows you
to specify dependencies between files and actions to be executed
when files don’t exist or are out of date with respect to one
of their sources. But unlike make you can do this in a object oriented
way and targets are not only limited to files, but you can implement
e.g. dependencies on database records.
- misc provides several small utility functions and classes.
- sisyphus provides classes for running Python scripts as cron jobs.
- daemon can be used on UNIX to fork a daemon process.
- url contains an RFC2396 compliant implementation of URLs and classes for
accessing resource metadata (like modification dates or permission bits) as
well as file like classes for reading data from URLs and writing data to URLs.
- xpit is a module that makes it possible to embed Python expressions
in text (as XML style processing instructions).
- xml_codec provides a meta codec for decoding XML input.
Changes in 1.11.1 (released 01/11/2008)
- Added missing source file _xml_codec_include.c to the source
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.