LivingLogic base package: ansistyle, color, make, sisyphus, xpit, url, xml_codec
This package is no longer maintained separately. It is now part of ll.xist (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ll-xist).
ll-core is a collection of the following modules:
- ansistyle can be used for colored terminal output (via ANSI escape sequences).
- color provides classes and functions for handling RGB color values. This includes the ability to convert between different color models (RGB, HSV, HLS) as well as to and from CSS format, and several functions for modifying and mixing colors.
- make is an object oriented make replacement. Like make it allows you to specify dependencies between files and actions to be executed when files don’t exist or are out of date with respect to one of their sources. But unlike make you can do this in a object oriented way and targets are not only limited to files, but you can implement e.g. dependencies on database records.
- misc provides several small utility functions and classes.
- sisyphus provides classes for running Python scripts as cron jobs.
- daemon can be used on UNIX to fork a daemon process.
- url contains an RFC2396 compliant implementation of URLs and classes for accessing resource metadata (like modification dates or permission bits) as well as file like classes for reading data from URLs and writing data to URLs.
- xpit is a module that makes it possible to embed Python expressions in text (as XML style processing instructions).
- xml_codec provides a meta codec for decoding XML input.
Changes in 1.11.1 (released 01/11/2008)
- Added missing source file _xml_codec_include.c to the source distributions.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ll-core-1.11.1.tar.bz2 (86.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 11, 2008|
|ll-core-1.11.1.tar.gz (107.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 11, 2008|
|ll-core-1.11.1.win32-py2.5.exe (180.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.5||Jan 11, 2008|
|ll-core-1.11.1.zip (129.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 11, 2008|