just add @logMethod and @logClass to add log files for your methods
what is llogpy ?
- llogpy is a open source logging modules developed for people who want to log certain methods in a class or a function.
- all you have to do is decorate a function with @logMethod. If you want to log entire class i mean all methods in a class just decorate with @logClass
- please refer to examples on how to use llogpy
- Note Logging methods dosent works on static function in class
pip install llogpy
from llogpy.llogpy import logMethod,logClass class A(object): def __init__(self): pass @logMethod def method(self): print(" I am a method ") @logMethod def clsmethod(cls): print(" i am a class method ") if __name__ == "__main__": obj = A() obj.method() obj.clsmethod()
from llogpy.llogpy import logMethod,logClass @logClass class A(object): def __init__(self): pass def method(self): print(" I am a method ") def clsmethod(cls): print(" i am a class method ") if __name__ == "__main__": obj = A() obj.method() obj.clsmethod()
Soumil Nitin Shah
Bachelor in Electronic Engineering | Masters in Electrical Engineering | Master in Computer Engineering |
- Website : https://soumilshah.herokuapp.com
- Github: https://github.com/soumilshah1995
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shah-soumil/
- Blog: https://soumilshah1995.blogspot.com/
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eOodxvwS_H7x2uLQa-svw?view_as=subscriber
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/soumilshah1995/
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.