just add @logMethod and @logClass to add log files for your methods
what is llogpy ?
- llogpy is a open source logging modules developed for people who want to log certain methods in a class or a function.
- all you have to do is decorate a function with @logMethod. If you want to log entire class i mean all methods in a class just decorate with @logClass
- please refer to examples on how to use llogpy
- Note Logging methods dosent works on static function in class
pip install llogpy
from llogpy.llogpy import logMethod,logClass class A(object): def __init__(self): pass @logMethod def method(self): print(" I am a method ") @logMethod def clsmethod(cls): print(" i am a class method ") if __name__ == "__main__": obj = A() obj.method() obj.clsmethod()
from llogpy.llogpy import logMethod,logClass @logClass class A(object): def __init__(self): pass def method(self): print(" I am a method ") def clsmethod(cls): print(" i am a class method ") if __name__ == "__main__": obj = A() obj.method() obj.clsmethod()
Soumil Nitin Shah
Bachelor in Electronic Engineering | Masters in Electrical Engineering | Master in Computer Engineering |
- Website : https://soumilshah.herokuapp.com
- Github: https://github.com/soumilshah1995
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shah-soumil/
- Blog: https://soumilshah1995.blogspot.com/
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eOodxvwS_H7x2uLQa-svw?view_as=subscriber
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/soumilshah1995/
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
No source distribution files available for this release. See tutorial on generating distribution archives.
llogpy-3.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (15.5 kB view hashes)