Loads is under heavy development. Don’t use it.
Loads is a framework for load testing an HTTP service.
by Juan Pablo Bravo
$ bin/pip install loads
See the docs at http://loads.readthedocs.org
0.3 - 2014-05-22
- Agents id are now unique across boxes
- Disabling heartbeat on busy agents
- Busy agents cannot be killed that easily
- moved from a REP/ROUTER/REQ pattern to a REP/ROUTER/ROUTER
- Refactored Funkload output
- Refactored external runner interface
- Many more things
0.2 - 2013-09-27
- improved test coverage, distributed stability and documentation
- refactored the code in cleaner & smaller modules.
- 15% speedup for the broker
- Database backends are now plugins. We provide a pure Python disk-based one
and a Redis one.
- extended the database API - now used in the loads-web project to display
running load tests.
- the console can now be detached and also displays tracebacks.
- added several options: –duration, –ping-broker, –check-cluster,
- Fixed the DNS resolving issues.
- Added support for multiple runs in external runners
- Added an experimental Funkload output
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.