A distributed load testing tool.
Loads is under heavy development. Don’t use it.
Loads is a framework for load testing an HTTP service.
$ bin/pip install loads
See the docs at http://loads.readthedocs.org
0.3 - 2014-05-22
- Agents id are now unique across boxes
- Disabling heartbeat on busy agents
- Busy agents cannot be killed that easily
- moved from a REP/ROUTER/REQ pattern to a REP/ROUTER/ROUTER
- Refactored Funkload output
- Refactored external runner interface
- Many more things
0.2 - 2013-09-27
- improved test coverage, distributed stability and documentation
- refactored the code in cleaner & smaller modules.
- 15% speedup for the broker
- Database backends are now plugins. We provide a pure Python disk-based one and a Redis one.
- extended the database API - now used in the loads-web project to display running load tests.
- the console can now be detached and also displays tracebacks.
- added several options: –duration, –ping-broker, –check-cluster, –no-patching
- Fixed the DNS resolving issues.
- Added support for multiple runs in external runners
- Added an experimental Funkload output
0.1 - 2013-08-02
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size loads-0.3.tar.gz (82.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|