Handlers, Filters, and other useful plugins for the Python logging system
# Handlers, Filters, and other useful plugins for the Python logging system
This package define a set of util classes to plug as Filters, Handlers and Formatters in your logging config.
- SkipException: skips logs for given exception classes
- SkipExceptionMsg: skips logs for given exception classes and matching messages.
- SkipExceptionMsgRateLimit: same as SkipExceptionMsg but only filters after given rate limit.
- RateLimiterFilter: rate limit to avoid flooding the handler
- OnlyExcFilter: only accepts exception errors (with exc_info)
- LevelRangeFilter: only accepts records whose levels within a range.
- CounterHandler: doesn’t emits anything, just counts messages by time and records last timestamp.
- DumpOnSignalCounterHandler: same as CounterHandler but also registers a signal handler and when received dumps the counts to file. Useful for monitoring a process externally (example liveness tests)
- StoreRecordsHandler: just stores the log records in a list, useful for tests.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size logging_plugins-0.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size logging-plugins-0.0.2.tar.gz (8.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for logging_plugins-0.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl