Lightweight personal blog maker
This project aims to provide an easy way to generate static blog and personal website using python scripts. Every page of the site is written using markdown, to help formatting easily text.
This project is still under heavy development, and a lot of things aren’t fixed yet (meaning configuration file can change rapidly and often, for example). Don’t use it right now if you are not willing to spend some time fix things between big updates.
This file only contains the minimum you need to know to install LPBM. A more detailed documentation is provided in doc/ directory, as a sphinx documentation.
- LPBM is split in several sub-modules. Including configuration management, articles management, authors management and blog generation.
- You only need to know markdown to write articles. Every meta-data is stored in ini files, meaning you can manage them with any CVS.
- You can have any number of authors on articles, and any number of categories.
- Simple code embedding into articles. (using pygments).
LPBM will soon be packaged with setup.py and PKGBUILD, and I will put it in AUR too, when it will be ready for a Release Candidate.
### Install LPBM as a script.
For know, you can just clone this repository and link ~/.local/bin/lpbm to the lpbm.py file. Then you add $HOME/.local/bin/ to your PATH environment variable and you can execute LPBM everywhere.
### Install dependencies
You also must install python version 3, pip for python version 3 and all the python library dependencies. To do this, you just have to execute pip install -r requirements.txt and you’ll have everything you need.
There will be a detailed description of all the features and the usage of all commands in the sphinx documentation in doc/ directory.
### Authors (v2)
- [Franck Michea](http://blog.kushou.eu/)
### Authors (v1)
### LPBM generates this blog:
- [LSE Blog](http://blog.lse.epita.fr/)
### Useful Links
- [Markdown Syntax](http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax)
- [Code Embedding](http://packages.python.org/Markdown/extensions/code_hilite.html)
- [LPBM Documentation](http://kushou.eu/lpbm-doc/)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lpbm-2.0.0.tar.gz (200.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|