Python library for the LTR559 light and proximity
LTR559 Proximity/Presence/Light Sensor
Suitable for detecting proximity of an object at close range the LTR-559 is great for approach detection and ambient light compensation. The range is useful to around 5cm, and this is the type of sensor you might find in a smartphone to determine if you're holding it against your head.
Stable library from PyPi:
- Just run
sudo pip3 install ltr559
Latest/development library from GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/pimoroni/ltr559-python
- Breaking API change to class for CircuitPython compatibility
- Port to new i2cdevice set/get API
- Removed rogue print() of reset status
- Fix PyPi readme formatting
- Added default light-sensor options
- Fixed bugs & linted
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.