SciLifeLab long-term support workflows
Helper functions, utilities and Docker images for SciLifeLab long-term support (lts) workflows.
This repository serves as the main entry point for lts workflows. It does not provide any workflow code /per se/, but rather the following:
- pytest wrappers for setting up tests
- base Docker image for creating workflow images
- general docs that apply to all lts workflows
For more information, see the docs.
- Change to use Ubuntu as base Docker image and removed LaTeX packages
- Removed Nextflow environment
- Hotfix: remove versioneer from setup_requirements (issue #24)
- Add setup requirements to install tagged lts-workflows version in docker image
- Add options to snakemake_run (issue #23)
- Minor changes to conda/meta.yaml
- Update docs
- Update development requirements
- Add snakemake utilities
- Add inconsolata fonts to docker
- CRLF to LF and Dockerfile organization
- Make conda builds with conda build-all (issue #22)
- Fix pytest mark for slow tests (issue #19)
- Add pytest entry point (issue #18)
- Add configfile option to pytest (issue #16)
- Redirect subprocess stderr to stdout and use stdout variable (issue #17)
- Add docker base image and make it smallish (issue #3)
- Update docs
- Convert threads argument to string (issue #7)
- Add population layouts to helper function (issue #4)
- First release on conda.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|lts_workflows-0.2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (16.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6|
|lts_workflows-0.2.5.tar.gz (45.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|