Luna ML client
Luna ML: Get your ML models evaluated
Luna ML provides ML model evaluation environment and display evaluation results as well as leaderboard when models are submitted. It works with any ML frameworks you uses and any evaluation criteria you defines.
Luna ML is designed with MLOps in mind. Defining projects, evaluation environment and submitting models are done via making Pull requests on the connected GitHub repository. It automates processes using Github action.
- Overview - Why Luna ML, How it works, FAQ
- Quickstart - Install, Setup project repo, submit models and get evaluated
- References - luna.yaml, model.yaml, project directory structure
|luna-ml||Luna ML Client - The current repository|
|luna-action||Luna ML Github action to automate Pull request review and submit on merge|
|luna-project-template||Template for creating new Github repository for Luna ML Projects|
You're welcomed ❤️ to leave questions, feedback and ideas!
- Discord channel - Invite link
- Issues - Feel free to create any questions, discussions, bug report.
- Pull requests - Contribute to Luna ML client
See CONTRIBUTING for code contribution.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size luna-ml-0.2.6.tar.gz (19.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|