A Lucene query parser in Python, using PLY
luqum - A lucene query parser in Python, using PLY
“luqum” (as in LUcene QUery Manipolator) is a tool to parse queries written in the Lucene Query DSL and build an abstract syntax tree to inspect, analyze or otherwise manipulate search queries.
Compatible with Python 3.3 & 3.4.
pip install luqum
Changelog for luqum
0.5.3 - 2017-08-21
- A class to transform smartly replace implicit operations with explicit one (OR or AND)
- handling of fields names with numbers followed by a number (better handling of time in expressions)
- now using ply 3.10
0.5.2 - 2017-05-29
- better recursion in the tree transformer util (API Change)
- handling of empty phrases for elasticsearch query builder
0.5.1 - 2017-04-10
a minor release
- Better handling of the implicit operator on printing
0.5.0 - 2017-04-04
- Operations are now supporting multiple operands (instead of only two). This mitigate the construction of very deep trees.
- fixes and improvement of documentation
0.4.0 - 2016-12-05
- The Lucene query checker now checks nested fields before transformation to prevent bad usage
0.3.1 - 2016-11-23
- Support for nested fields in Elastic Search queries
- improved performances by adding a cache to the tree visitor utility
0.3 - 2016-11-21
(Note that 0.2 version was skipped)
- Transforming Lucene queries to Elastic Search queries
- Added a new tree visitor TreeVisitorV2 more easy to use
- Improved first tree visitor utility and its tests (API Change)
0.1 - 2016-05-17
This was the initial release of Luqum.
- the parser and the tree structure
- the visitor and transformer utils
- the Lucene query consistency checker
- the prettify for pretty printing
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|luqum-0.5.3-py3-none-any.whl (27.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Aug 21, 2017|
|luqum-0.5.3.tar.gz (19.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 21, 2017|