Powerful and Pythonic XML processing library combining libxml2/libxslt with the ElementTree API.
lxml is a Pythonic, mature binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries. It provides safe and convenient access to these libraries using the ElementTree API.
It extends the ElementTree API significantly to offer support for XPath, RelaxNG, XML Schema, XSLT, C14N and much more.
In case you want to use the current in-development version of lxml, you can get it from the subversion repository at http://codespeak.net/svn/lxml/trunk . Running easy_install lxml==dev will install it from http://codespeak.net/svn/lxml/trunk#egg=lxml-dev
- XSLT.strparam() class method to wrap quoted string parameters that require escaping.
- Memory leak in XPath evaluators.
- Crash when parsing indented XML in one thread and merging it with other documents parsed in another thread.
- Setting the base attribute in lxml.objectify from a unicode string failed.
- Fixes following changes in Python 3.0.1.
- Minor fixes for Python 3.
- The global error log (which is copied into the exception log) is now local to a thread, which fixes some race conditions.
- More robust error handling on serialisation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lxml-2.2beta3.tar.gz (2.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|