Meld3-like templating using lxml
I previously forked Meld3 and made it use lxml, but the code wasn’t elegant as it didn’t use much of lxml’s additional features. This version is a from-the-ground-up rewrite based on the Meld3 documentation and test suite.
- fillmeldhtmlform() is not implemented (it’s rather too magic)
- findwithattrib is not implemented (as unclear how it interacts with namespaces; use lxml’s finders or xpath)
- replace() follows the meld3 syntax; the lxml call of the same name is renamed replace_child()
- The property parent doesn’t exist; use getparent()
- You can pass lxml Elements or lists of Elements to replace(), content() and fillmelds()
- When using structure=True the content must be broadly parsable as XML
- repeat inserts adjacent to the original node, not at the end of the parent
- doctypes to the write_* functions can be plain strings
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lxmlmeld-0.5.tar.gz (5.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|