A tool to obtain the lyrics to your favorite songs
getlyrics is a tool that scrapes the lyrics to your favorite songs off of AZLyrics
- Enter any artist and song name when prompted and lyrics will be printed to standard output
- Give an mp3 file as an attribute, and find lyrics using the mp3’s metadata
- Save the obtained lyrics into the mp3’s metadata
Support for other formats coming soon!
- Clone the repo
- Enter the downloaded repo’s root directory : cd getlyrics
- Install the required modules and its dependencies by running pip install -r requirements.txt (You may want to consider using a virtual environment)
- Install getlyrics by running pip install . or python setup.py install
- Type getlyrics to receive prompt for artist and song name
- Type getlyrics <filenames> to obtain lyrics for mp3 files
Note : Check getlyrics –help for more details
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lyrics-dl-1.0.3.tar.gz (3.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|