Simple literate programming in Markdown
# Lyt : simple literate programming in Markdown.
Lyt is a literate programming tool, written in Python, that extracts fenced code blocks from Markdown documents. It is meant to be used as a preprocess tool before a conventional build.
It is licensed under the GPLv3. See the LICENSE.txt file in this repo.
## Usage Open your favorite command line: $ lyt file.md
For more information, use –help: $ lyt –help
- ## Goals
- Stay python 2 and 3 compatible.
- Stay simple.
- In particular, handling several files at a time isn’t a goal
- Nor is handling the dependency between generated files and the source.
- ## Future
- Add support for more languages.
- Allow autodetection of languages.
- Add better tests.
- Add static types and validate with mypy.
- Maybe allow hierarchical embedding?
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lyt-0.2.zip (21.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|