Fake MongoDB implementation
This package provides a fake mongodb implementation and is quite handy for testing.
- bugfix: fix find_one_and_update and ensure that upsert is working.
- bugfix: fix $setOnInsert, _id as a part of $setOnInsert didn’t get applied to the new inserted document
- make implementation compatible with final pymongo 3.2 version
- initial release
- implemented update operator
- implemented find operator
- use 3.0.0 as package version and reflect pymongo > 3.0.0 compatibility
- m01.mongofake replacement, support pymongo >= 3.0.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size m01.fake-3.0.3.tar.gz (50.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|