Container Management project for OpenStack
Magnum is an OpenStack project which offers container orchestration engines for deploying and managing containers as first class resources in OpenStack.
For more information, please refer to the following resources:
- Free software: under the Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/magnum/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/magnum
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/magnum
- REST Client: https://opendev.org/openstack/python-magnumclient
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/magnum/index.html
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size magnum-9.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (898.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size magnum-9.2.0.tar.gz (993.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for magnum-9.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl