Container Management project for OpenStack
Magnum is an OpenStack project which offers container orchestration engines for deploying and managing containers as first class resources in OpenStack.
For more information, please refer to the following resources:
- Free software: under the Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/magnum/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/magnum
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/magnum
- REST Client: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-magnumclient
- ** Release notes:** https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/magnum/index.html
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|magnum-8.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (801.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|magnum-8.0.0.tar.gz (911.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|