calculation of minimum price of given book
- # MinimumPriceBookScraper
-> This project browses the given book in given sites and extracts the price of the book from the sites using Scrapy. -> After extracting the prices, it writes to a file and stores uniquely in unique files. -> The python code then compares the prices from the files and list the minimal price of the book.
- # Clone the repository:
- -> https://github.com/ptyma/MinimumPriceBookScraper
- # Activate your virtual environment of Scrapy:
- -> source virtual_env_name/bin/activate
- # Enter to project directory:
- -> cd MinimumPriceBookScraper
- # Run the code on terminal:
- -> python main.py
# The minimum value is listed (answer).