makeReact is a python package which helps react and react-native developer to speed-up their develoment process.
makeReact is a python package which helps react and react-native developer to speed-up their develoment process. It saves our time of creating new components or screens and writing the bare minimum amount of code every time. So here is a python package with which we can create our components right from the terminal into the projects directory, all that ease is just a pip install away.
pip install makeReact
makeReact has following command line flags:
- -path=Pass the path to the project ( if not provided, defaults to the current working directory )
- -s=If True, Create files in screens folder( suitable for react-native )
- -c=If True, Create files in components folder( suitable for both react and react-native)
- -n=Pass the name for the component or screen
- -r=If True, create files with react code
- -rn=If True, create files with react-native code
- Either of the -s or -c flag must be set to True
- Either of the -r or -rn flag must be set to True
- Components or Screens folder are created if not already present in the directory
- If you want to pass the path and it contains spaces, try passing it in inverted commas.
makeReact -path=C:/Users/Hur/MyReactProject/src -c=True -n=MyComponent -r=True or makeReact -c=True -n=MyComponent -r=True or makeReact -path="C:/Users/Hur Ali/MyReactProject/src" -c=True -n=MyComponent -r=True
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size makeReact-0.0.5.tar.gz (2.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|