Malleefowl simplifies the usage of WPS and has some supporting WPS processes.
- Malleefowl (the bird)
- Malleefowl are shy, wary, solitary birds that usually fly only to escape danger or reach a tree to roost in. Although very active, they are seldom seen [..] (Wikipedia).
Malleefowl is a Python package to simplify the usage of Web Processing Services (WPS). Currently it is using the PyWPS server. It provides access to climate data (ESGF, …) as WPS service and as a Python library. For installation and configuration read the documentation.
Malleefowl is part of the Birdhouse project.
- added download with openid.
- renamed myproxy_logon().
- updated tomcat/thredds recipe.
- added thredds workflow
- download with wget -x to create directories in cache.
- fixed workflow process output parameter.
- cleaned up processes … download, esgsearch …
- refactored workflow with dispel4py … improved logging.
- fixed adagucserver installation
- using buildout recipes: birdhousebuilder.recipe.adagucserver, birdhousebuilder.recipe.postgres
- swift cloud access processes added.
- log to stderr/supervisor.
- update sphinx docs.
- using birdhouse environment.
- fixed mako_cache path.
- adagucserver with postgres added.
- fixed buildout bootstrap.
- esgf search checks local replica
- esgf archive_path changed
- wget download with thredding.
- added log-level to settings.
- Disabled map processes.
- wget process using local file archive.
- esgsearch process added.
- Disabled restflow.
- Using dispel4py workflow engine.
- Added wpsfetch script to retrieve test data for unit tests.
- changed config for cache_path and cache_url.
- Cleaned up unit tests.
- download method added.
- Using buildout 2.x.
- Fixed LD_LIBRARY_PATH for myproxy-logon. Should not use openssl library from anaconda.
- Replaced install.sh by Makefile.
- Dockerfile added.
- Fixed pyOpenSSL dependency.
- Updated docs.
- Updated dependencies.
- Dockfile for automated builds added.
- Changed default cache path.
- Initial Release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size malleefowl-0.3.2.tar.gz (35.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|