My first attempt to create a simple and awesome TCP proxy using Tornado
Ma`Proxy is a simple TCP proxy based on Tornado.
Well, maybe not that simple, since it supports:
- TCP -> TCP
- simple reverse proxy. Whatever data goes in , goes out
- TCP -> SSL
- proxy to encrypt incoming data. a.k.a stunnel
- SSL -> TCP
- proxy to decrypt incoming data a.k.a SSL-terminator or SSL-decryptor
- SSL- > SSL
- whatever gets in will be decrypted and then encrypted again
- Each SSL can be used with SSL certificates. including client-certificates !!
Coming soon. Until then - refer to the demos section (all.py)
pip install maproxy
Source Code: https://github.com/zferentz/maproxy
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size maproxy-0.0.11-py2.7.egg (17.7 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size maproxy-0.0.11-py3.4.egg (18.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size maproxy-0.0.11.win32.exe (201.6 kB)||File type Windows Installer||Python version any||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size maproxy-0.0.11.zip (20.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|