Migration tool for Odoo
Marabunta is a name given to the migration of the legionary ants or to the ants themselves. Restless, they eat and digest everything in their way.
This tool aims to run migrations for Odoo versions as efficiently as a Marabunta migration.
It loads migration instructions from a YAML file and run the operations if required.
- Adapted the README so that it is rendered as ReST on pypi.
- Fixed the version information of the package and release date.
- Added support for Python 3.4 and 3.5 in addition to 2.7.
- Fixed a crash with empty install args
- Use YAML safe_load for added security.
- Bootstrapped the Sphinx documentation.
- Switched to tox for the build. This allow to run the same tests in all environment locally like in travis. The travis configuration just calls tox now.
- Added runtime dependencies to the package, kept separate from the build and test dependencies (installed separately by tox).
- Fixed problems with packaging so that now marabunta can be installable from pypi.
Initial release. This corresponds to the initial work of Guewen Baconnier.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size marabunta-0.2.2.tar.gz (21.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|