marina manages docker instances
Marina is a tool for building docker images with a focus on separating compile-time dependencies from run-time dependencies in order to keep the shipped images small and secure.
marina -vvv build examples/shootout
name: dummy compile: base_image: ubuntu:14.04 commands: - dd if=/dev/urandom of=/srv/dummy bs=50kB count=1 files: - /srv/dummy run: base_image: ubuntu:14.04
- [build] Exit with an error code upon failure instead of 0.
- Turn off docker hostname verification to enable connections with docker-machine instances over SSL until https://github.com/docker/docker-py/issues/731 is resolved.
- [build] Avoid detaching from the archive container before the tarfile has been fully written to disk.
- [build] Add --skip-cleanup option for keeping images/containers/files around after the build.
- Support docker 1.3.x and its TLS requirements.
- Support --quiet for suppressing output.
- [build] Add --env option for specifying credentials and other configurable build-time settings.
- [build] Ensure the busybox image is around.
- Initial release.
- First cut at “marina build” to generate a working docker container.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size marina-0.0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size marina-0.0.5.tar.gz (11.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for marina-0.0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl