A Python markdown generator for C# libraries documentation.
Python command line tool to generate markdown documents from C# Library files and their XML documentation.
How to use
The script requires setting the DocumentationFile setting in the project’s configuration, e.g.
Once this has been set, an XML file will be built along with the library’s dll file.
Now, when running the script, the path to the dll and the xml file must be specified:
python markdowndotnet.py ExampleProject.dll ExampleProject.xml
By default, the files will be generated in a folder named output/ in the working directory.
This contains markdown files generated for each object found in the assembly, ordered in directories by namespace. Aditionally, a file named index.yml is created, which can be appened to a mkdocs.yml file to use with mkdocs.
- Generates markdown documents from a compiled binary (dll) and it’s documentation file.
- Displays all public fields, properties and methods, along with their parameters and return types.
- Generate internal links between members
- External links to system classes
- Partial support for summary, params and returns tags.
- Support for all XML tags
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size markdowndotnet-0.1.0a2.tar.gz (9.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|