Python module for queuing threads
Descriptions can be found in the markdown README.
- start_thread now returns the Thread object
- Added ThreadStarter Class. This class can run a separate thread for the sole purpose of starting threads with MaxThreads
- Removed ThreadStarter Class because the new way start_thread is written makes this class obsolete (it no longer blocks while waiting for a thread to become available).
- Added the ability to prioritize tasks started by start_thread
- Changed how the stop function works also added a start function that can be called after stop to restart
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size maxthreads-0.5.8-py3.5.egg (6.8 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size maxthreads-0.5.8.tar.gz (3.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|