MasterCard file utilities
Set of command line utilities to work with various MasterCard files.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://mciutil.readthedocs.org.
Provides the following command line utilities:
- paramconv: Utility for working with MasterCard MPE parameter extract files
- mideu: Utility for working with MasterCard IPM files
- Fixed version display in release version.
- Removed support for mongo extract
- added support for latin1 encoding of csv extract
- fixes to setup process so that mideu.yml file is installed
- fixed de43 split to allow more formats for different countries
- added --no1014blocking option to allow processing of VBS structure files.
- check that all of message consumed by fields otherwise raise exception
- get rid of a heap of debugging prints that were clogging the output
- allow freestyle de43 fields with the de43 processor enabled. Use regex rather than string splits
- Fix issue with mideu when no parameters passed (stack trace)
- Some more debugging messages provided with -d switch
- signed the release with key for 0.4.4. need to publish my pub key somewhere..
- Complete data elements added to default config.
- Added versioneer support for easier package versions
- Additional data elements added to default config file.
- Now supporting python 2.6 (for all those still using RHEL 6)
- Headers rows in mideu csv extracts don’t work in 2.6
- added sub commands for mideu
- mideu now supports IPM encoding conversion between ascii and ebcdic
- Now faster using list comps instead of slow loops
- Support for config override for mideu - see usage doco
- Progress bar while using mideu.. it takes a while
- Now supports python 3.4, 3.5 and 2.7. Upgrade if you are using 2.6
- New usage documentation
- First release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|mciutil-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Nov 25, 2016|
|mciutil-0.5.0.tar.gz (43.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 25, 2016|
|mciutil-0.5.0.win32.zip (108.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 25, 2016|