An installable theme and theming tool for Plone 4
Dont upgrade a working site to version 4.1. I have not had the time to make an upgrade profile yet. If you still want to this, you will have to add a few fields to the subskinstool from the zmi, or delete the subskinstool from the zmi (write down your selections first) and reinstall.
New drop down menu ( globalnavIm )
Added “testrender” template, use it like this: http://yoursite/testrender Fixed roundcolophon image, so it works with colorizing
- Added a fre new styles
- Named the rest of the css files, so they have proper names.
- Included a few CSS3 globalnavs (Easingbuttons).
- Added new text selections
- Fixed some styles for login link (it was in the same color as the background)
- Edited some styles for the footers and colophon
- Added styles for Accessibility elements
- Added text and table css files
- Named a lot of files (metadata)
- Fixed hidden structure on portlet header (so it does not show when navigation portlet has no title)
- 4 new globalnavs for modern browsers
- Fixed all text css files to include style for images.
- Added composite styles.
- A few changes so it works with medialog.foldersubskins
- Added brosho plugin - http://demos.usejquery.com/brosho-plugin/
- Changes in #content (#content li > #content-core li etc.)
- Changed viewlet definitions etc. due to change in Plone Classic theme
- changed all “content classes” ” to #content ( https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10231 )
- small fixes on round corners portlets
- added two round corners portlets
- added a lot of extras (grad on columns, navbackground, portletsbackground)
- fixed nameing
- added images
- round corners and page curl
- checked and validated all css files
- added a lot of “extra selections” to tweak site
- added a few more images
- added extra file “members.css” to overrule members.css while developing
- Changes in control panel (Product.PloneSubSkins). It now includes “next” buttons to “walk through the options”
- added support for colorized images,
- added another multiselct option for small tweaks
- Added a lot of new layout options
- Removed a lot of images that are not longer needed.
- Most of selections now uses the new “colorize” option instead of images
medialog.subskins for plone 4
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size medialog.subskins-4.2b3.tar.gz (2.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|