KSS for Grok. Ajax with Style, see http://kssproject.org
Grokkish support for KSS.
There is a tutorial.
Grok is a web application framework for Python developers. It is aimed at both beginners and very experienced web developers. Grok has an emphasis on agile development. Grok is easy and powerful.
Kinetic Style Sheets (KSS)
What is KSS?
Server-side code is currently available for Zope (2 and 3, which includes Plone and Grok).
More about KSS
More information and documentation can be found on the KSS project homepage.
Changelog for megrok.kss
(name of developer listed in brackets)
megrok.kss - 0.2.3 (2010-02-14)
- Added license file. [ulif]
megrok.kss - 0.2.2 Released 2009-02-14
- Fixes for compatibility with grok 1.0a1. We now use IGrokSecurityView. [ulif]
megrok.kss - 0.2.1 Released 2008-12-29
- Fixes for compatibility with security-patched grok versions (0.14.1, 0.13.1, 0.12.2) [ulif]
megrok.kss - 0.2 Released 2008-08-18
- Fixes for 0.13 compatibility [gotcha]
- To simplify the usage of KSS in Grok we renamed the KSSActions class to KSS, which is more in line with the JSON and WSGI extensions. In Grok, you apply KSS on a view rather than a content object. Use: grok.view(MyViewClass) to register it. [jladage]
megrok.kss - 0.1 Released 2008-04-30
- basic kss.core support [gotcha]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size megrok.kss-0.2.3.tar.gz (8.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|