meide is a wxPython ui interface creation library.
meide is a ui interface creation library. You can use it to create wxPython based user interface. It can deal with several sizer class, for example: BoxSizer, GridBagSizer, StaticBoxSizer, and it also provide an easy way to create widgets, like: StaticText, TextCtrl, CheckBox, etc. You know create ui interface manually is a hard work, and that’s why meide comes out. What is the goals of meide
- Supports easily sizer creation
- Supports easily widgets creation
- Supports easily frame creation, like: Dialog, Panel, etc
- Supports SetValue and GetValue to value-field
- Supports event binding
- Supports validate
- Makes above as easy as I can
meide is still in heavy developpint, so please keep touch with it, maybe you can find something very useful or helpful.
The step is easy:
- Creatint a layout
- Add widgets or sub-layout
- Binding event
- invoke the create method