Contact form app for Django
- Membrete is a Django application which provides an easy to use contact form
- allowing to store contact messages in the database.
If you are using it and have ideas for it I’ll be more than happy to hear them!
- Messages are stored in the database
- Recipients are Users (from django.contrib.auth)
- Internationalization support
- Support for using templates for messages
- AJAX support
- django-contact-form is an extensible and very flexible contact form app for Django (from which membrete borrows some ideas)
Super quick start
Go to the devproject directory and run the following commands:
python manage.py syncdb python manage.py runserver
Go to http://localhost:8000/ to see Membrete in action!
Simply run the setup.py script as root, like this:
python setup.py install
To use Membrete in your project, just follow this simple steps:
Add membrete to INSTALLED_APPS in your settings.py file
Run python manage.py syncdb under your project directory to create membrete’s tables
Edit the urls.py file and add something like this to urlpatterns:
Done! Fire up the server and go to http://localhost:8000/contact
NOTE: membrete’s templates expect a base.html template to extend from.
Branch Membrete using Bazaar:
bzr branch http://gonzalodelgado.com.ar/bzr/membrete/main membrete
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|membrete-0.2.0.tar.gz (22.6 kB) View hashes||Source||None|