Memfault CLI tool
Memfault CLI tool
This package contains the
memfault CLI tool.
The purpose of the tool is to make integration with Memfault from other systems, like continuous integration servers, as easy as possible.
Install the tool and run
memfault --help for more info!
- Don't truncate help output from
CIenvironment variable is set, for consistent output formatting
- Fix some compatibility issues for python3.6 + python3.7
- 💥 Breaking change: update the
upload-yocto-symbolssubcommand to take two image paths as required arguments; one for the root filesystem image, and another for the debug filesystem image. Versions 0.14.0 and lower used to take a guess at the path of the debug filesystem image from the value passed to the
--imageparam. To avoid confusion and to support all configurations, the Memfault CLI no longer does any guessing and now takes two separate params:
- ✨ Update the
post-chunksubcommand to split uploads into batches of 500 chunks per upload, to avoid timing out when uploading very large chunk logs
- 💥 Breaking change: Renamed subcommand
- ✨ Added subcommand
upload-debug-data-recordingfor uploading debug data files
- ✨ Enable support for Yocto Dunfell based projects (previously supported Kirkstone only)
- ✨ Upload-yocto-symbols now uploads additional symbol files
- ✨ Expanded support for .elf uploading with the upload-yocto-symbols subcommand
- ✨ Initial support for upload-yocto-symbols subcommand
- 🐛 Updated to correctly only use the GNU build-id
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
memfault_cli-0.15.2.tar.gz (23.6 kB view hashes)
Hashes for memfault_cli-0.15.2-py3-none-any.whl